- We are a full product global asset manager offering management expertise in domestic equities, international equities and fixed income instruments. Our equity philosophy emphasizes growth investments and our fixed income philosophy focuses on high income with safety of principal.
- We have senior, experienced investment professionals who are actively involved in the investment process and client servicing, and are owners of Sit Investment Associates, Inc.
- We have the resources of a $16.4 billion (as of 3/31/22) investment management firm working for the benefit of our clients.
- Our equity investment strategy is growth-oriented, which allows us to be responsive to growth opportunities in developed and developing markets.
- Our taxable and municipal fixed-income investment strategies target strong risk-adjusted return from investment grade securities.
- We have achieved very competitive investment results for client portfolios over extended periods utilizing our disciplined, fundamental, research-driven investment process.
Our Corporate Values
- To operate under the highest ethical and professional standards.
- To put our clients first in everything we do. We realize that the success of our clients results in our success.
- To maintain an uncompromising commitment and adherence to our investment philosophy and style, while continually seeking ways to enhance our successful investment process.
- To always work hard for our clients, expending the effort they deserve in all aspects of the investment management and client reporting process.
Our Corporate Goals
- To provide superior investment management products for discriminating investors.
- To act as a “true extension” of the client’s own operations, providing highly individualized services in an increasingly challenging investment environment.
- To control effectively our own destiny, avoiding imposed pressures for “growth” thereby allowing us to provide the services we believe our clients require and deserve.