Sit Investment’s equity investment philosophy targets growth-oriented opportunities. Generally, we look to invest in companies with the potential to increase earnings at a faster rate than the representative economy and market index.
- We believe that earnings growth is the primary determinant of superior long-term returns.
- We are opportunistic investors; we believe in high and consistent growth companies as well as conservative and cyclical growth companies.
- We manage portfolios on an active basis, concentrating investments in the best growth opportunities at the most reasonable valuation levels.
Fixed Income Management
Sit Investment’s fixed income philosophy stresses the consistent attainment of superior risk-adjusted returns using a conservative investment management approach with:
- Investment grade securities
- Special emphasis on interest income
- Significant stability of principal value